More Details Original Title.
- Geometric, Homological, Combinatorial and Computational Aspects, 1st Edition.
- Commutative Algebra: Geometric, Homological, Combinatorial and Computational Aspects.
- Combinatorial Aspects of Commutative Algebra?
- Free Online Course: Commutative Algebra from Swayam | Class Central.
Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
- Scaling the Ivory Tower: Stories from Women in Business School Faculties.
- Linear Algebra (2nd Edition);
- Computational Methods In Commutative Algebra And Algebraic Geometry.
- Recommended For You!
- Cutting and Packing in Production and Distribution: A Typology and Bibliography!
- Product description.
- Top Authors;
To ask other readers questions about Computational Aspects of Commutative Algebra , please sign up. Be the first to ask a question about Computational Aspects of Commutative Algebra.
Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia.
Basic Module Theory over Non-commutative Rings with Computational Aspects of Operator Algebras
Community Reviews. Showing Rating details.
All Languages. More filters. Sort order. Hassan Noori marked it as to-read Sep 29, There are no discussion topics on this book yet.
About Lorenzo Robbiano. Lorenzo Robbiano.
The computations are exemplified with the computer algebra system Singular, developed by the authors. Singular is a special system for polynomial computation with many features for global as well as for local commutative algebra and algebraic geometry. The text starts with the theory of rings and modules and standard bases with emphasis on local rings and localization.
Computational Aspects of Commutative Algebra by Lorenzo Robbiano
It is followed by the central concepts of commutative algebra such as integral closure, dimension theory, primary decomposition, Hilbert function, completion, flatness and homological algebra. There is a substantial appendix about algebraic geometry in order to explain how commutative algebra and computer algebra can be used for a better understanding of geometric problems.
The book can be used for courses, seminars and as a basis for studying research papers in commutative algebra, computer algebra and algebraic geometry. Rings Ideals and Standard Bases. Hilbert Function and Dimension.